Cargo Rack Bimini
You know a Bimini top is necessary for a full day on the water, but you also want some style and some storage too. This Bimini top has it all. Multiple levels of adjustment means two sizes fit virtually all wakeboard towers. The sleek style means there is no Bimini frame in your way and blocking your view. The storage on top of the Bimini means you can hold up to 3 wakeboards or 1 large tube-like inflatable. Lastly, the large surface area means you still have the shade you need to keep you out on the water.
Cargo Rack Bimini Features:
Read how to measure your tower for a Cargo Rack Bimini here.
- Unique Bimini top for shade and storage
- Multiple areas for adjustment to fit virtually every wakeboard tower
- Top tilts for easy loading and can be easily removed without tools for trailering or storage
- Bungee system provided to secure boards or inflatable on top
- Mounts on the inside of the tower legs without the traditional Bimini frame to get in the way
- Top quality Sunbrella™ Marine Fabric in Jet Black
- Stainless Steel fittings and super tough nylon clamps
- Installs to 4 small fittings that need to be attached to your tower's legs
- Two sizes
- Small - holds 2 boards or 1 inflatable tube
- Medium - holds 3 boards or 1 inflatable tube
- Ships UPS with assembly required (instructions provided)
- Actual Bimini top Canvas size
Small - 48"W x 65"L
Medium - 60"W x 65"L
- If you have the MTE, MT1, or MT2 tower, you will most likely need the small size. We recommend measuring your tower before ordering per the instructions to make sure you receive the correct size.
Get more out of the Bimini top for your wakeboard tower. Make it provide shade AND store your gear.